Re: You got what you wished for

"Robert L Bass" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Please do me a kindness and ignore the things he says about me.  I already
>forgave him so why bother?

Sure thing Robert.  I just can't fathom what goes thorough his head with
comments like that.  Especially from someone whom holds an elected office with a
whole labor union.  If the members knew his "true colors" I'm sure he would not
have been chosen to represent them.  I will honor your request though.

Anyway, I hope you are feeling better today.  Just remember what we talked
about, living your life to it's fullest each day and surrounding yourself with
positive people.  You still have time to make a difference in people's lives. Go
back to that web support forum and be a cheerleader for the ones that are
feeling  down.  You may never know what impact you can make on someone's life in
a positive way (you may never get the "thank you"), but I guarantee you have
made a lot of people in that forum feel more positive with their situation after
sharing your experience, strength, and hope.

God Bless,

-Graham