Re: You got what you wished for

On Jun 2, 4:36=EF=BF=BDam, Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well we finally hit that point of no return.

That starts the day we're born.

>Can't do much with burnt biscuits.

Throw them out for the birds to eat. Waste not, want not.

> I certainly hope there is eternal peace,

"Eternal" peace is only a  viable concept while you are living.

> as well as a chance for those who doubt to reconcile.

Isn't it foolish to not doubt things that can't be proven? That
process has proven to be a tool that more often protects us from being
harmed than not.

>Other than that the future is up to you.

Sometimes unavoidable circumstance superseeds your goals. But, if you
don't avoid the avoidable circumstances, that's your problem and you
should expect to be chastised by events or repremanded by others. It's
in that "avoidable" part where the future is up to you.

ie.

Always put things back where  you found them
Flush
Wash your hands before you eat
Work and play every day
Be Aware of wonder.
Say you're sorry when you hurt someone
Watch out for traffic
Clean  up your own mess

( From what I remember from the book "All I really need to know I
learned in Kindergarten)
Unfortunately there are too many people who didn't attend class.