Re: No wonder the internet/ phone lines was always causing problems

You know you'll always have an issue when someone decides to let a change of
service happen on a Friday afternoon. It never fails that a call comes
saying the (Fire) alarm system is beeping and going into trouble. It takes
almost a half an hour to explain to the customer that "No, you can't fix the
problem because it is in the phone lines" "But the phone guy was just here"
"Yes, and that is why you are having problems now"
It is the cause of many  after hours calls that the customer then doesn't
feel he or she shouldn't have to pay for.