Re: Recommendations for Outdoor Motion Sensors for Driveway?

"Joe Wangkauf" wrote:

> I need to put some kind of outdoor motion sensor that will provide an audible
> tone in front of my house pointing at my driveway.  Does anyone have any
> recommendations?  Something I could perhaps order online?
>
> It does *not* have to connect to my alarm system.

There are two items I sell online that might be of interest.  One is called a
"VA-6000S VoiceAlert Wireless Annunciator System".  It consists of two
components:

1. A motion detector / transmitter that goes outside by the driveway.

2. A wireless receiver that plays back your recorded message, ("Warning:
Intruder in Driveway") or whatever when it gets a signal from the outdoor
sensor.

Here's a link:
http://www.basshome.com/VA-6000S-VoiceAlert-Wirless-Annunciator-System.htm

The second system is made by Optex.  It's called a "RCTD-10U Wireless 1000
Driveway Annunciator"
It does essentially the same thing, except it makes chime sounds -- no voice
recording.  Here's a link:
http://www.basshome.com/Optex-RCTD10U.htm

Hope this helps.

--