Re: Ping: Petem

Mark wrote:

> Why did he pick petem?  He's not really said a lot against RLB
>
> Why not Doug?
> Alarman?
> Me?

Random selection.  I was planning to get around to the rest, one at a time.  I
bear you no ill will, Mark.  We've argued and shot insults back and forth for
years.  I wish there was a way to back up and start over but there isn't.  All I
can say is I'm sorry for any wrong I've done.  I would very much like to just
make peace with all of you though.  Is that possible?

Robert