Re: DSC keyfob 5 digit serial number

On Jan 23, 10:52=A0pm, Tower Security <regsiem...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Awesome!!! =A0It's too late for me to download the panel and test it,
> but that looks to be the solution as the DLS software accepts the
> converted 5-digit ESN
>
> Thanks a bunch!!!
>
> > 1. The 1st digit of ESN number is also 1st digit of SN
> > 2. Open up calculator in Microsoft Windows
> > 3. Click on VIEW at top of calculator and select SCIENTIFIC
> > 3a. Click on HEX button at top left of calculator
> > 5. Input the 2nd, 3rd and 4th characters or numbers of the ESN number
> > 6. Click on DEC button at top left of calculator
> > 7. These are the last 4 digits of the SN number
> > =A0 =A0 Example: ESN 26DA4A would be SN 21754

I forgot to post the rest of it, here's the entire process

1. The 1st digit of ESN number is also 1st digit of SN
	2. Open up calculator in Microsoft Windows
	3. Click on VIEW at top of calculator and select SCIENTIFIC
	4. Click on HEX button at top left of calculator
	5. Input the 2nd, 3rd and 4th characters or numbers of the ESN number
	6. Click on DEC button at top left of calculator
	7. These are the last 4 digits of the SN number
		Example: ESN 26DA4A would be SN 21754

8. If 0 is 2nd digit use 3rd and 4th digits into calculator then add
00 to beginning of the result
		Example: If ESN is 6039E9
		1. The 1st digit (6) of ESN number is also 1st digit of SN
		2. Click on VIEW at top of calculator and select SCIENTIFIC
		3. Click on HEX button at top left of calculator
		4. Enter 3rd and 4th digit (39)
		5. Click DEC button, the result should be 57
		6. The SN number will be 60057