Re: No using 700mhz wireless mikes after june

"nick markowitz" wrote:

> FCC has issued rulings no 700 mhz wireless mikes
> allowed to be used after June. If you do any kind of
> audio work you need to check it out.
>
> http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/business/s_662868.html

There are two sides to this for me.  On the one hand, it's an opportunity for us
to sell a lot of new microphone systems.  I carry several makes of professional
audio gear.

On the other hand, it's sad that it will adversely affect a lot of churches at a
time when many are already cash-strapped.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics