Re: OT: Funny pic. (If you're not the soldier)

On Jan 10, 6:37=A0pm, JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> G. Morgan wrote:
> > This is wrong in several ways:
>
> >http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/epic-fail-paternity-fail.jpg
>
> What the picture was trying to say isn't a given.
>
> These days guy can get leave from overseas. =A0If the immediate family
> experienced a serous illness or death, emergency leave is almost a given.
>
> When our friend's son was stationed in Iraq, he managed 10 days right in
> the middle of his rotation as R&R - some incentive reward thing, not
> sure on the details.

It is funny. But what's really funny is that the joke is based on the
assumption that the pregnant girl is his current wife/girlfriend. It
does state the little boy is his son, but the pregnant girl could be
an ex, sister, stranger, etc. Still funny though.