Re: DSC keyfob 5 digit serial number

I tried toggling the 5 digits to 6 even before my first post but it's
not an option.  I suspect DSC software is smart enough to know what
number of digits is required based on the panel that it's connected
to.  Despite a fiddly conversion, the fact that my customer can
purchase a current wireless receiver and fob that works on a panel
that is 14 years old is remarkable.