Fire Alarm Seminar Schedule

We are scheduling seminars in the new year.  If you have an interest
in seminar sponsorship, contact me and I'll send you additional
information including available dates.  mike baker at afaa dot org

------------------
January 20-22, 2010 Fairbanks, AK
------------------
Fire Alarm System Testing & Inspection
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/TI_IntFA_Fairbanks_Jan2010.pdf

------------------
January 26-29, 2010 Edmond, OK
------------------
Automatic Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems
Understanding IBC Fire Alarm Requirements
Fire Alarm Plan Review
Fire Alarm System Testing and Inspection
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/AFD_IBC_PR_TI_Edmond_Jan2010.pdf

------------------
February 2-4, 2010 Orlando, FL
------------------
Fire Alarm System Testing & Inspection
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
More info to follow ...

------------------
February 9-10, 2010 Beaverton, OR
------------------
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
Sponsored seminar (closed)

------------------
February 16-18, 2010 Houston, TX
------------------