Fast short beeps every 4 hours

My system has been giving fast short beeps here and there for a while.
It says BAT on the display. Starting yesterday, it has consistently
done it every 4 hours on the dot.

The wireless sensors have had the batteries replaced and no zone is
listed on the display (Ademco, not sure of exact model).  I think it
is the battery backup. That was replaced maybe a year ago, but I think
must be bad again.

I ordered a new battery UT-1240 12V) online as I don't know if I can
get one locally. My question is is there anyway to stop this from
driving me crazy every 4 hours?