Now thats service -MPI-25 installed 1983 finally dies

Now thats what you call service from a product installed a MPI-25 in
1983 for a customer who has used it everyday since then and it finally
stopped working yesterday.
Those early Moose panels where great except for a very fatal flaw in
them which made them vulnerable to failure during a break in.That's
why I tried to get them all switched out.
But this customer loved his and did not want to change.
I still have many old Ademco's  221.342r and 100 units still working
out there.