Re: Don't know what to think about this guy

On Feb 13, 9:46=EF=BF=BDam, motley me <to...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Just Looking" <S...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:vJCdnRIEN5O8E-
> 7WnZ2dnUVZ_u6dn...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>
> > Is this a recipe for success or disaster?
>
> >http://www.stoneoaksecurity.com/whychoosesos.html
>
> Terrible site. full of errors.
>
> As to his business model, I personally don't think it will be sustainable=
.
> if he keeps the accounts, then he will be overloaded for a small return. =
if
> he sells the accounts than he is really screwed. he gets a one time payme=
nt =EF=BF=BD
> and still has to provide "free service, batteries, programming, yadda,
> yadda" =EF=BF=BD
>
> After he has 3-400 accounts, he will spend all his time running around
> punching buttons for half of them because why should they learn to use th=
> system? They get "Free Srevice"!

I think that's the most important reason of all to not give .... or
get ..... free anything.

I knew a very wealthy man. He once said something to me, just in
passing, that for some reason stuck with me. I've used it as a guide,
not only in business but personally too.

It seems pretty simple but it's really a lesson in the values of
working for what you get as well as you getting what you pay for.

He said very simply " If you get it for nothing    it's worth nothing."