Re: Took the plunge!

"Robert L Bass" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Your prayers must be working.  I've been feeling much better
>this week.  Barely even used my cane for the past couple of
>days and I'm way less tired.  Sad though, I can't ride any
>more.  Sold the Suzuki M109R tonight.  The guy wants to buy
>the Honda, too.  Guess I'll let him take it.  [sniff]

I'm glad you're feeling better Robert!  You sounded kinda drained on
the phone, but I know you were busy entertaining guests that night.
Keep up the positive mental attitude, it's working for you.

I'm getting better myself after only 9 aqua-therapy sessions.  My
shoulder has almost reached it's full range of movement.  Still hurts
daily, but I have some heavy-duty med's for that (the kind only a
pain-management doctor will write).  He has a plan to wean me off
narco's without a severe withdraw.  He knows my history, so we are
being really careful.

Sorry you had to sell the bike.  I know you got a lot of enjoyment
from it.  Of course with the med's. you told me you are taking I would
not care to share the road with you!  I have a feeling you'll be
around much longer than those doctors said.  You're way to stubborn to
go out without a long and protracted fight... and it's only just
begun. :-)

I just may take you up on that offer for the burger.  I'm off work for
at least 6 more weeks, and I could use a change in scenery.  Let me
talk it over with my new G/F (the high-school flame I reunited with on
Facebook didn't work out) and see if she's up for a road-trip.  I met
the new one on Chemistry.com.  If it were not for the Internet I'd
never meet anyone, haven't seen the inside of a bar in nearly 3 years
(and that never worked well anyway).