Re: Zicom- Wireless Smoke Detector System

Yeah,

Now it loads fast.  Everything is still only $9,000 each though and most of
the links lead to empty pages.

You can buy smoke detectors at 9,000 rupies apiece.  Assuming the going rate
for a rupy is pretty small, he may be onto something.

All he needs now is a few happy customers...  :^)