Re: Took the plunge!

Bring the new GF with you if you can.  The weather is bound
to get warm soon.  I've got an offer on the Shadow 750 now.
Gotta see if I get anything better off of Craigslist before
I accept though.

I've learned not to look back.  The bike is gone.  Sad for a
moment, but that's that.  There's so much good happening in
my life right now I can't complain.

Last night a couple of friends came for dinner.  The woman's
doctor told her she has a nodule on her lung.  What is he
doing about it?

She: "The doctor wants to wait 6 months and see if it's
growing."

Me: "He wants to WHAT?!?!?!?"

This morning we called Moffit Cancer center (my hospital in
Tampa) and made an appointment with a pulmonologist.  I
can't believe some of these doctors.  If it was his lung
he'd have been in for MRIs, PET scans, surgery, whatever.
Wait six months?  Good Lord!

Anyway, she's glad we got something going on.  She didn't
know that you can "self-refer" with cancer or even a
suspicion of it without a doctor's orders and Blue Cross
will still pay.

All the best,
Robert