Re: 12+ snow and counting

On Feb 6, 4:30=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >I have 12+ inches of snow up on the hill here in Pittsburgh =A0its going
> >to be an intresting week
>
> >they say south of us has 20+ =A0so much for global warming
>
> "Global Warming" is a misleading term. =A0It doesn't mean you get to
> play golf and tennis in February in Pittsburgh. =A0It means the average
> global temperature is rising. =A0It means the ice sheets are melting in
> Greenland and Antarctica. =A0It means the ocean's current "conveyor"
> will get out of whack, causing global "climate change". =A0It means
> higher sea levels, bad news for people who's land is already
> disappearing. =A0
>
> The science is there... Bush's science team tried to suppress and skew
> data, but it didn't work out like he planned. =A0
>
> Why has this issue become a partisan one? =A0Why is this even a
> political issue at all? =A0Why do right-leaning political persons tend
> to dismiss global man-made climate change?
>
> Oh, I bet is has to do with money! =A0Big corporations don't like the
> idea of shelling out bucks to comply with zero carbon emissions. =A0 It
> will cost them money and that is not good for the "bottom line" and
> the share prices. =A0Yeah, that's why. =A0
>
> BTW, Al Gore's idea of buying "carbon credits" is also ridiculous. =A0<

Here............ http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2006/11/amqu=
a_aapg/#comments
Have fun reading comments from eggheads on the topic of global
warming.
And how bipartisan is the issue when the Liberals had complete control
of Washington for more than a year and accomplished ZERO in regards to
global warming?
Come to think of it what has Obammy done?  He's worse than Bush, and
Bush was awful.