Re: From the local paper

mleuck wrote:
> On Feb 19, 6:54 am, JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> You just gotta think that a snowmobile has to be the dumbest getaway
>> vehicle ever.  Crooks should just take the winter off...
>>
>> http://www.record-eagle.com/local/local_story_049005126.html
>
> Not really, the snowmobile can go places a car can't, has no license
> plate and can be hidden well, sounds like these guys are just morons

But it can be followed just about everywhere it goes - Unless you take
it on clear pavement (even then it's obvious which way it goes.

I guess if you were to get to a snowmobile trail you could lose yourself
in all the other tracks.

And the sheriff's dept here has it's own snowmobiles.

I remember in high school a couple of B & E dimwits had decided that by
covering their shoes with thick socks they couldn't be identified by
their footprints.

So the cops just followed the sock prints through the snow to the house
where they were partying and celebrating their genius...