Re: Panel grounding

"tourman" wrote:

> Gleason score 6, T1c category....one
> core cancerous out of 10 taken...

That is one more core than you need.  I agree with you.
Deal with it aggressively and soon.  You're still young and
otherwise healthy.  My uncle has just finished (or is just
about to finish, I'm not sure) his radiation series and it
was fairly easy.  It just made him tired.  He's had very few
side effects at all.

Whatever you do, I know that God is with you and so are your
friends.  I consider myself fortunate to be one of them.

> Kinda up in the air at this point, but I'm
> not going to even think about it until
> April. I can honestly say this hasn't
> cost me even one moment of sleep. I
> refuse to worry about something that is,
> and with a little luck, can be cured....

There's no such thing as luck, Robert.  There is work, there
are gifts and there are miracles.  You and your doctor will
do the work.  Discovering this early was a gift.  The rest
of us will pray and God is responsible for the the miracle.

> Even if they can't, I'm not going to go
> through life worried sick about something
> that is being treated as well as it can be,
> and to date, hasn't had one physical
> effect on my life.

I feel the same way.  My situation is different in that my
cancer is medically incurable and treatment is no longer of
any use.  But I'm at peace with what is happening to me.
I've made peace  with Jesus and I've done my part regarding
anyone or any thing I fealt responsible for.  My life is in
His hands and there is no better place for it to be.

> Life really is too short....

True, but all eternity is before us.  That's not so bad.
:^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass