Re: Don't know what to think about this guy

On 11/02/2010 4:45 AM, nick markowitz wrote:
> On Feb 11, 12:18 am, "Doug"<n...@xxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>> "Just Looking"<S...@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote in message

>>> Is this a recipe for success or disaster?
>>
>>> http://www.stoneoaksecurity.com/whychoosesos.html
>>
>> Yes
>
> even if he gets hundreds to sign up theirs no way he can make money at
> this unless he is a 1 or 2 man company.
> my rates are very good but i do not give out free batteries  and still
> charge a small fee for service

He's counting on "thousands", not hundreds.  Once the RMR gets up there,
he can pretty well do what he wants.  Getting there is the hard part
though.  Until then, he's probably going to be "assigning" his contracts
to another agency (ADT or Boredview).  He's eventually going to have to
update his site comparison though since ADT now owns Boredview.