Re: Zicom- Wireless Smoke Detector System

jO_vWnZ2dnUVZ_oidnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Nilma Shehrawat" wrote:
>
> >>http://www.zicomretail.com/
> >For the heck of it I clicked the link. =A0He must be running it on a lap=
top
> >in Tibet. =A0After about two or three minutes it finally
> >loaded.
>
> >All the products have prices like $9,990. =A0The site is clearly not up =
and
> >nothing could possibly have been sold.
> >Nevertheless, there are customer
> >testimonials about great service, etc.
>
> >Regards,
> >Robert L Bass
>
> It loaded instantly for me, perhaps its time for you to get rid of your d=
ial
> up connection.
>
> Even someone as dense as you must realise that its an Indian sitehttp://z=
icomretail.com/zicom/static/store.jspand the prices are in Indian
> Rupees, Rs 9,990/- is approximately $220.
>
> Doug

You seem to have forgotten him recently mentioning he has a hard time
reading and posting even though he never seem to make any spelling
errors and has no problem advertising his site