Re: Compass Software

I'm thinking it may actually be a bios issue now...its an old machine (Dell
Optiplex G260) and there may have been an update in the bios to accommodate
XP Pro SP3 changes.

I actually got it to half work with USB/Serial port adapter but although it
will dial and handshake with remote panel it won't communicate and
eventually hangs up....probably a timing issue since it's not the Ademco
"approved" adapter they recommend.

This looks like it will be my adventure for the next few days.

--
**Crash Gordon**