Re: Recommendations for Outdoor Motion Sensors for Driveway?

"Jim" wrote:

> That sucker must work pretty damn good!!!

I've sold a number of them online.  The range is good and as
long as can recall Optex' products have not given us
problems.  Wish I could say the same for some of the other
RF stuff I've tried.

Hey, Jim.  When are you going to take that boat out this
year?  You ought to sail the Florida Keys sometime.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics