Re: A movie with an alarm system. help Required.

> Any ideas?

Any ideas about what? (What do you want to know?)

As to movies, these are written by "artistic" types of people who typically
know nothing about anything mechanical or electrical. These movies are
*fantasy* and have very little to do with reality.

I knew one guy in Hollywood who was a writer for TV/movies. He could not
change the oil in his car! As a matter of fact, I don't think he knew how to
add oil to his car! Anyway don't take anything in these movies as fact.

The reality is that criminals are not very bright people.

And many of the people who work for alarm companies do not understand the
internal workings of alarm systems and would never be able to bypass one as
shown in a movie.

So if a person who has access to all the technical details of an alarm
system could not bypass it as shown in a movie, there is certainly no way a
"not very bright" criminal would be able to do so!

Here is your typical criminal type...
http://www.dumbcriminals.com