Re: Compass Software

I did that, the Echo returned is unintelligible characters no matter what I
have hyperterminal set for...even my second CIA modem does the same. It WILL
dial out from hyperterminal but that's about it.  2 modems, separate sets of
cables all same nothing results. The com port 1 works fine when I plug a
different modem (not CIA) into it with same cables.

Reinstalled Compass...no joy.

Driving me nuts.

--
**Crash Gordon**