Re: Zicom- Wireless Smoke Detector System

"Robert L Bass" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Nilma Shehrawat" wrote:

>> http://www.zicomretail.com/

>For the heck of it I clicked the link.  He must be running it on a laptop
>in Tibet.  After about two or three minutes it finally
>loaded.
>
>All the products have prices like $9,990.  The site is clearly not up and
>nothing could possibly have been sold.
>Nevertheless, there are customer
>testimonials about great service, etc.

>Regards,
>Robert L Bass

It loaded instantly for me, perhaps its time for you to get rid of your dial
up connection.

Even someone as dense as you must realise that its an Indian site
http://zicomretail.com/zicom/static/store.jsp and the prices are in Indian
Rupees, Rs 9,990/- is approximately $220.

Doug