Re: A movie with an alarm system. help Required.

On Feb 8, 11:40=A0am, JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Aaron Corry wrote:

> >> AT&T 8000
>
> > Sorry?
>
> ROTFLMAO
>
> This is an alarm forum - don't expect to get the name of the movie. =A0Bu=
> you'll get a lot of guesses as to what sort of alarm system you're
> talking about...

Yes, that's correct. This is an alarm forum. But based on searching
and a few previous discussions about "alarm systems in movies" i
thought i would post here. being interested in alarms, i'm sure you
notice, and remember the movies.

Thank you for your input.