Re: Another scum ADT authorized dealer at it again?

On Dec 31, 1:02=A0am, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Dec 30, 10:02=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >http://consumerist.com/2010/12/police-reports-contradict-adt-reps-war...
>
> I check that site out a lot for some of the stuff they publish but
> keep in mind it's still someone's story which may or may not have
> happened.

RHC: At the risk of seeming to "bash" ADT, it's certainly believable.
I once had a salesman come to the door while I was doing the final
paperwork for an alarm I had just installed that day. I listened in
the background while the salesman said exactly that to the client the
door before the customer  politely turned him away. In fairness, I
don't know if it was ADT or some other opportunistic company, but the
point is, that's exactly the approach that this guy was taking.....

His point to never take the word of a door to door salesman (selling
whatever)  is good advice........