Re: Home Depot robber delays alarm company, flees with $10,000

On Dec 30, 5:27=A0am, "David 01" <ifiwants...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ?Here is the link. Sorry, but program would not let me do link as hyperli=
nk.
> Maybe someone can fix it with their program.
>
> http://www.kentucky.com/2010/12/29/1582191/home-depot-robber-delays-a...

Bad screw-up by the central station, that operator should and likely
will be fired

This part was odd tho... "The alarm sounded for several more minutes,
so ADT called police"

The central station would have know idea how long or if the alarm is
sounding, I assume they received more signals and dispatched