Another sprinkler system found turned off

Went to Harrisburg today to wire in a sprinkler monitoring panel  was
delay 2 moths waiting for phone lines to get installed  at this dollar
store but AHJ let them occupy since sprinklers where in. but to my
horror system was never turned on. Needless to say I raised a lot of
hell over it today.
some people just do not get it here even in our states capital.