Re: Ademco 5800RP Implementation

> It probably acts like any other 2 way radio repeater which ever
> message gets there first is rebroadcast

But what if two message arrive at almost the same time?  Wouldn't the
collision cause interference?

> Either way the RP works very well where I have used it.

Thanks, that's good to know.

I'm replacing a LYNX with a VISTA 20P/6160RF (I want to add relays).  The
LYNX works flawlessly, but the 6160RF lacks the same range.  The LYNX works
anywhere in the house, but no matter where I place the 6160RF, I can't get
full coverage of all sensors and keypads.  Do you suppose a 5883H would have
worked better than the 6160RF?

Best,
Christopher