Re: Panel is Beeping with Low Battery Warning

On 12/23/2010 2:24 PM, Jim Rojas wrote:
> Jack wrote:
>> I have an Ademco Lynx-R Panel that is beeping about every 30 seconds.
>> The error message says low battery warning. Is there a way to shut off
>> the beeping until I get a new battery?
>
> Nope...I know it's annoying. The only thing you can do is power it down.
>
> Jim Rojas
> Technical Manuals Online!
> http://www.tech-man.com
> 8002 Cornwall Lane
> Tampa, FL 33615-4604
> 813-884-6335

Jim one other point it's flashing 26, 27, 28 and 29 with low battery
message. I just entered my code and then off and the beeping stopped.
I'm just not sure what I need to replace. I only have 18-19 zones and
I'm not sure what my keyfob zones are in. Looking back through some
previous problems I had about 2 years ago, I believe this might be a
keyfob issue.

Jim any comments?