Re: Tom--

On Dec 17, 6:24=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Read the Subject: ADT buys Broadview (Brinks)
>
> I see a goldmine, if you see it too..... let me know.
>
> (keep in mind ALL comments there) <

Graham,
When the proposed deal was first announced I reversed course on my
lead generation program and started designing a program for dealers
that would offer them everything they need AND they retain their
independence.
Now it is a few weeks away from it's final roll out, and the ads are
being finalized for the trade magazines, but I will explain it here as
best I can, while leaving room for questions.

First off we are now charging a membership fee rather than a fee per
lead.
The membership fee is based on the size of the population you wish to
market.
We charge $1.00 per 1,000 residents in the coverage area. The minimum
annual fee is $250.00.
We are limiting the program to 4 resi dealers per marketplace and 6
commercial dealers per marketplace.

So what do you get for your fee?

Start with qualified leads.
Joe Smith contacts us wanting a system. We call Joe and make sure he
is in the market for a system today. We tell Joe he will be contacted
by such and such companies. We forward the lead to the dealers and
they make their best effort to sign up Joe.
Joe gets a great deal because he has companies competing. We don't
guarantee any amount of leads but we do guarantee they will be
qualified. We have over 20 sites generating leads right now with
another 60 waiting to go live.

Next up is equipment discounts.
We are finalizing contracts with 2 major distributors on exclusive
pricing for our vendors. The contracts will be signed shortly, but
there is a deal in principle. The pricing would be akin to pricing
from other dealer programs.
We also have blockbuster pricing on CCTV equipment through various
manufacturers.

Leasing options.
Marlin Leasing has prepared an exclusive offer for our dealers and we
have accepted those terms.
The leasing factors are excellent, and the lowest rates possible.

Sales and marketing support.
Everything from backlinks, to website design, are offered along with
assisting in the production of marketing materials, and sales training
via video seminars.
We are also targeting national accounts for our dealers, and marketing
a system takeover program at reduced rates.

Monitoring discounts
We are finalizing a deal with central stations on discounted rates for
our dealers.

Printing discounts.
Everything from contracts to sales literature.

We have more value added services en route but this is more than
enough to make it appealing to dealers.
We do have an offer on funding deals but that is an area that we're
honestly afraid of.
An answering service will be offered shortly for an additional charge.

We even have a guarantee.
If you do not double your annual investment you will receive the
second year free.

No lick em stick ems are eligible to join. The target dealer is
someone who averages anywhere from say 5 to 20 systems per month.
The target dealer is someone that is excellent at installation but
lacks sales and marketing expertise.
This will not make a dealer an overnight millionaire but it will give
the smaller dealer a better chance to compete with the mass marketers.

Simply put who wouldn't invest as little as $250.00 per year to
receive leads, equipment discounts, monitoring discounts, sales
support, marketing support, printing discounts, financing options, and
pre closed deals?
We would have to produce 1 deal every 3 years for our members to
justify the fee if they never utilized our other services.
The member would have to make 1 purchase in 12 months to justify the
fee.

Heck each time I conducted trial runs I was hit with numerous fire
leads. Forget resi leads for a second. Who wouldn't pay $250.00 for a
client ready to buy a fire system?

So yes I have been watching and we have made adjustments.
Naturally I would expect snarky comments from some but for anyone that
owns an alarm company I would think this program warrants strong
consideration.

This isn't Rodney's version of George and Kathy, which predated your
time here. This is a service that has been in the production stages
for 2 years, and in test markets has been very profitable. This isn't
a one man show either. There is a strong nucleus of industry
professionals who are working for me that have helped design our
program.

There are some dealers who are content with their level of business
and their marketing methods, but there are some who are trying
desperately to grow their business without signing up with a program
that ultimately destroys them.
This program is for them.

If you have questions feel free to ask.

If I knew of a way to post the contracts I would but anyone wishing to
see them may email me and I will gladly send them to you. For those
that have my cell number feel free to call and I will answer any
questions. My number is the same today as it was in 1998.

Happy Holidays

Tom

http://www.onlinealarmquotes.com