Re: Bosch and Ryobi Recall

On Dec 11, 4:34=A0pm, Frank Kurz <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 11/12/2010 8:40 AM, Jim wrote:

> >> I use Ryobi and have them that old as I take very good care of my
> >> tools . It depends what your using them for for a home owner they can
> >> last a long time.
>
> >> I have the CPSC info bulletin which runs on my blog all the time it is
> >> absolutely amazing the number of recalls every week-
>
> > What's 'the CPSC" ?
>
> http://www.cpsc.gov/
>
> What amazes me about the sheer number of recalls every month is that
> most of them involve childrens wear, furniture and toys.
>
> --
> Frank Kurzwww.firetechs.net

The problem is there is no more quality control and so many outfits
making counterfeits its hard to catch and stop them all. I helped CPSC
track down and stop counterfeit electrical cords and adapters being
sold at flea markets around here
they finally tracked the ring to NYC and a $15 million dollar bust.