Re: Blinking red LED; C&K MD's

Thank you.  I was really waiting for further responses because I'm
unable to reconcile the answers to the question with my observations
and experience with these units.

If the blinking red LED indicates a microwave fault, how is it that
when walk testing the units, hours after powerup, the microwave and
the PIR LED's both respond to motion and both extinguish when motion
stops, and why do two units work normally when bench tested?

What are the faults that occur to the microwave portion that causes
the blinking red LED?