Re: Help with adding two window sensors to ADT alarm.

On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 21:51:56 -0700 (PDT), Tom
<contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Oct 26, 9:15 pm, swarthmoredoc <wsur...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Just added two new windows in my basement and would like to add my two
>> Honeywell wireless magnetic sensors to my existing system without
>> having ADT come out and charge me.  I have an ADT Safewatch panel
>> which is an adapted Vista 20P panel.  Apparently the ADT installer
>> code is a commonly available four digit number.  How would I add these
>> two sensors?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Bill <
>
>Horrible idea fiddling with your system. Either pay ADT or wait until
>your contract concludes.
>

>Tom
>http://www.onlinealarmquotes.com
>http://www.alarmquotesonline.com
>http://www.myfreequotesonline.com

'
This is an old post, and at the risk of reflaming a forest fire that
burned out, the OP never said he was still under monitoring contract.

I've had an ADT system in place that hasn't been monitored in many
years.

Tony!