Computer guys?

Got to love these so called computer wiring guys was at the church I
take care of there radio station when they called up to studio to tell
me oh thank god your here  we have no phone or internet in back end of
church.

Start tracing wires to find they cut wires out of a conduit so they
could send new feeds to back section which was fine and dandy but they
never re hooked the wiring back up or re-feed it thru conduit.
Pastor called computer people and asked for an explanation since they
said they had cut no wiring installing the new computer wires and they
apologized for what they did and offered to send techs tomorrow to fix
it.
never mind he said my guys here and will fix it and we will send you
the bill.

What a bunch of morons gos into a pipe cutting what they thought where
dead unneeded wires with out checking first. On top of it they blew up
a 8 port switch and port in a 48 port switch while they where at it.