Re: THHN Wire Recall

> Wow!   could you imagine some housing developer having used this
> in a few hundred houses?

I can't imagine any electrician using that as 12 ga.. I've done this work
and I don't look at the label, rather I look at the end of the wire to see
if it is the size I need.

However back at the shop they would tell the purchasing person they were out
of 12 ga wire... Then the purchasing guy would say "We just bought a case,
there it is!", then electrician says "No, that is 14 in that box!". Then
there would be some nasty phone conversations with whoever sold it to them I
suppose...