Re: FASA

"rugbug14" <rugbug14@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion :
84482717-0304-4b46-83db-8cbeca21dd68@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> This is just for the florida. Will like to know who should pay for the
> required FASA certification.
> the employer or the employee? also is there any reference in the
> florida administrative code about this FASA. and how it should be
> administed.(the test for certification)

we have a new certification in Quebec too..

To receive it you need to file a long 9 page form and pay 140.00$ +tx for
the first year. if you fail the test you are reimburse 38$ and you cant work
anymore in the trade..

then you have to pay 80$+tx every years to recheck your credential, if you
fail, you loose it all, your certification and your job..

We are negociating the new collective agreement right now, I asked for the
cost of certification is paid by the boss..

This whole thing is supposed to clear away the trade of fraud and bad
company.. I really dont think it will have any effect at all..