>>> groupe >>> de

>>> date >>> > to

>>> worth

>>> No he won't.  He has made his peace and it is a bit arrogant to assume
>>> that you are somehow hurting him by holding on to your own resentments.
>>>
>>> Apologies and amends are about cleaning your own side of the street.  If
>>> they are sincere, the other person's reaction is moot.
>>>
>>> Resentments are very much like you drinking poison hoping the other
>>> person dies - you are really only hurting yourself.
>>>
>>> Your negative thoughts and emotions are more a stain on your soul
>>> than his.
>>
>> RHC: Forget it Joe, he is incapable of even understanding what you are
>> really saying....
>
> For that you are totally wrong..
>
> If you were sick I would be very sad and would try to help you with
> prayer and even pay you some visit with good stuff in my arms and a big
> smile in my face trying to cheer up your mood.. thats for you.. Same for
> Joe and many more like Jim or nick ect... But for Bass.. no way... I
> have a big respect for the human being you are.. Bass lost it a long
> time ago and will never win it back..
>
> Heck even Leuck being sick would be a downer for me.. (he would post
> less good sarcastic stuff ;-) )

You just helped Robert make his point.

No one is asking you to be sad, visit him with arm loads of good stuff
or even pray for him.  *He's* not even asking you to have respect for him.

That is the part you don't understand.

He made his apologies - Period.  You seem to think that not accepting it
is somehow hurting him, but it just says more about your own character
and maturity.  That's what you don't understand.