Re: Inventory Control Software

On Aug 6, 9:34=A0am, "Doug" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone have any recommendations for a inventory control software program =
for
> a small alarm company.
> I'd like to track how much of a given item is in stock and also track whi=
ch
> customer/job the item is used on.
>
> Doug

It comes along with the software that I use for billing. Z Micro's
ALARM. But I don't actually use the inventory tracking part of the
application. My reasoning is, that if I keep track of it, if I ever
get audited, I'll be required to provide the government with the
evidence that could/would incriminate me.

So...... I guess if you tracked inventory in a seperate App like Quick
books and didn't make any hard reference to the fact that you DID
track inventory, you'd cover that contingency.