>> > 359f7664-a9e5-45b5-82b6-813f618ab...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> > I do have this capability, the only problem here is that he's not worth
>> > it..
>>
>> > he lived with bad manner on line, he will die with it..
>>
>> No he won't.  He has made his peace and it is a bit arrogant to assume
>> that you are somehow hurting him by holding on to your own resentments.
>>
>> Apologies and amends are about cleaning your own side of the street.  If
>> they are sincere, the other person's reaction is moot.
>>
>> Resentments are very much like you drinking poison hoping the other
>> person dies - you are really only hurting yourself.
>>
>> Your negative thoughts and emotions are more a stain on your soul than
>> his.
>
> RHC: Forget it Joe, he is incapable of even understanding what you are
> really saying....

For that you are totally wrong..

If you were sick I would be very sad and would try to help you with prayer
and even pay you some visit with good stuff in my arms and a big smile in my
face trying to cheer up your mood.. thats for you.. Same for Joe and many
more like Jim or nick ect... But for Bass.. no way... I have a big respect
for the human being you are.. Bass lost it a long time ago and will never
win it back..

Heck even Leuck being sick would be a downer for me.. (he would post less
good sarcastic stuff ;-) )