> > > I do have this capability, the only problem here is that he's not wor=
th
> > > it..
>
> > > he lived with bad manner on line, he will die with it..
>
> > No he won't. =A0He has made his peace and it is a bit arrogant to assum=
> > that you are somehow hurting him by holding on to your own resentments.
>
> > Apologies and amends are about cleaning your own side of the street. =
=A0If
> > they are sincere, the other person's reaction is moot.
>
> > Resentments are very much like you drinking poison hoping the other
> > person dies - you are really only hurting yourself.
>
> > Your negative thoughts and emotions are more a stain on your soul than =
his.

> RHC: Forget it Joe, he is incapable of even understanding what you are
> really saying....

My Grandfather always told me every dog has his day.
and yes Mr. Bass day is coming. I almost had mine.
the main thing we all have to keep in mind is each and every one of us
will meet our end happily of old age and gracefully  or sadly do to
illness or accident and each and everyone of us in the end will have
to account for our actions.Good,bad or ugly and in every case hope we
made the right decisions in our life.
No one really knows for sure once the lights goes out, what really
happens other than we turn to dust
If there is a heaven or a hell or nothing at all we will surely find
out one way or the other I go there hoping I did the best I could
under the circumstances which I was given and so be judged.