Re: Bass

Petem wrote:

> "tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
> discussion :
> 7bead6a6-1962-4c5e-a95f-c31c74fa3e44@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> On Aug 1, 4:23 pm, Anonymous <cri...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> He finally passed away. RIP RLB
>>
>> RHC: Not so ! I was speaking to him today.....
>>
>> Why would he bother with this newsgroup given the response to date to
>> his condition.
>
> why would this NG respond differently then he deserve??

Heaven
by Meghan Flood

I sit by my keyboard wondering why
Our lives have to end and we all have to die.
We have no idea or no way of knowing
Of when we?ll die or where we?re going
I sit here thinking of the people I?ve lost
Knowing of the pain and misery it?s cost
You could lose a family member or your very best friend
You would have had no idea that it was the end
If we had an idea of when our time would come
You would make the most of it and have some fun
You would cherish those days as much as you could
Forgetting all the bad times and making them good
When those days are over and your time is here
Hold tight to your memories and keep them near
When you rise up to God and the heavens above
Look down and watch over the ones that you love.

Jim Rojas
Technical Manuals Online!
http://www.tech-man.com
8002 Cornwall Lane