Re: Off Topic - But Heinous

Jim wrote:
> To Joe R,
>
> I'd guess that by now you wish you'd never brought up the subject.
>
> Heh heh heh heh!

Slightly chagrined that I brought the flailings of some of the bozos
from other ng's in here, but hey, no such thing as bad publicity.
Thanks to Mr DeLaney taking exception to my post, there have probably
been a few more folks check out the link than there would have been -
maybe even a person or two who might care.

Or not - either way it doesn't change my life in any way.

Pretty much getting to the point where I'll start using the "T" key (in
Thunderbird) to skip the thread when checking the group.

Sorry if I screwed up anyone's bandwidth with it though...