Re: Remote bell

"motley me" <tommy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Xns9D64CE1368BCEtommynospamcom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Bob La Londe" <none@xxxxxxx> wrote in
> I have done that before. I was only trying to use the speaker that was
> alrady in place.
>
> I ended up using a cheap LED keypad since there were 4 wires coming from
> the panel to the speaker location. Overkill, but i had it and it was
> cheaper than i could get the Visionic board that Abel1 mentioned. Though i
> will keep it in mind for the future.

Too bad, you could have a lot of fun with the Visonic SP-4.

I had one in for a while that announced the following very loudly.

"HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DO HERE!!!  UP AGAINST THE WALL PUNK, YOU'RE BUSTED!!!"

The customers wife decided that it should be toned down a bit, and she was
not referring to the volume.

Glad you got it resolved.

Later,

Les