Re: OT: Can't believe I found this in the Wall Street Journal

"Robert L Bass" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
de discussion : Ac-dnXkYA-JZBivWnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "petem" wrote:
>>
>> god stuff
>> One of the worst bull shit created by man..
>> created by the strong to control the weak...
>
> Hope you change your mind about that someday, Pete. Anyway, you have the
> answer as to why I forgive you and Mark.  Choose to believe what you will.

---------------Snip the worst part of the BS-----------------------

Who need god? Who need to believe?

I dont..

I have a moral sens and I am living by rules that are fair for me and the
people living with me..

people without strong will and without morale need god to bring them back in
line with the society..

So keep your BS and start thinking by yourself.Then you will understand that
a change of life way too late in your life wont make you a good person.