Re: Penn Hills Firefighter assaulted by gang of youths

"Frank Olson" wrote:

> Robert L Bass wrote:
>> Are they fiber yet?
>
> Yep!  I'm routinely getting 30mbps download...
> Upload ain't so hot though.

They must be throttling the upload for some reason.
If I recall correctly, we've been offered something
like 50 megs on their business level service.

Remember when we were so excited to be able
to watch the letters being "typed" across the
screen at "breathtaking speeds" like 200 baud?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics