Re: Some one was watching over my neighbors today

On Apr 2, 3:24=EF=BF=BDpm, "petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Robert L Bass" <rob...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a =EF=BF=BDcrit dans le message =
de groupe
> de discussion : AeidnWbTrbi0jSvWnZ2dnUVZ_jidn...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> > "mleuck" wrote:
>
> >> Seems to me his medical problem is that he's 90
> >> years old, people don't just lose control of a car
> >> like that...
>
> > What do you recommend? =EF=BF=BDA death panel?
>
> here we ask for a wrtien and driving test, if they fail, they loose there
> right to drive..
>
> Simple and direct and safe..

Here in the states, the ACLU goes to the supreme court claiming age
discrimination, Al Sharpton goes on TV and says that the old guys
relatives were slaves or at least friends of slaves and that at 90
years old, he should be praised for his courage while driving 90 miles
per hour. A new law is passed that gives 90 year olds permission to
drive anywhere they want and to also ignore traffic signals. The law
is named in honor of the old guy. And all auto makers are required to
add a pee cup to every car they make starting in 2012 as it was
determined that the old guy was in a hurry to get home before he peed
his pants.