Re: Some one was watching over my neighbors today

On Apr 2, 2:27=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 2, 10:29=A0am, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > What do you recommend? =A0A death panel?
>
> > Obamacare hasn't fully kicked in so the death panels haven't yet been
> > established however once it has that guy won't be able to afford a
> > car...
>
> You have to wonder with the acceleration problems with Toyota how many
> accidents seniors say happened to them was actually the car and not
> them as they claimed.

Statistics show that several domestic cars from Ford and GM have had
more "sudden acceleration" issues than Toyota. Most of this comes from
the fact Toyota is now the overall leading carmaker and everyone goes
after the big guy. I seriously doubt there is an issue with any of the
brands and many of these supposed problems are more me-too than
anything else, most of these "fixes" Toyota has come out with are a
precaution than any kind of fix.

Another potential issue is our government owns a majority stake in two
competing car companies, I'm not conspiracy guy but it does raise a
few questions on just how sincere Congress is going after Toyota the
way they have been.